[USML Announce] USML Rosters - update

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 09:18:53 EDT 2018

I hope you can fix the Ohtani problem. Given the way he's pitching, he looks more like a DH every day.

-------- Original message --------From: "Blocker, Mark B." <mblocker at sidley.com> Date: 3/23/18  8:08 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net> Subject: [USML Announce] USML Rosters - update

League:  The missing players have now been added and rosters are complete.  Please check for any errors and notify my over the weekend.  See below for two team-specific
 notes.

1.  Berliners:  I need to figure out the Ohtani thing.  When I try to add the O-hitter, the system says you have too many reserve players.

2.  AYM:  I only have you down for 15 reserves.  Correct?

MARK B. BLOCKER

SIDLEY AUSTIN LLP

One South Dearborn

Chicago, IL 60603