[USML Announce] 2019

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at sidley.com
Fri May 11 15:34:27 EDT 2018

Condolences Rick. So sorry to hear that.

Sent with BlackBerry Work
(www.blackberry.com)

From: Rick Gammons <ricklgammons at gmail.com<mailto:ricklgammons at gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, May 11, 2018, 1:23 PM
To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net<mailto:announce at usml.net>>
Subject: [USML Announce] 2019

Greetings;
    I haven't been checking lately, but I'm fairly certain that the H.D.s are firmly ensconced in last place.  The main reason I haven't been paying much attention is that my brother Gary died this week.  He had a hemorrhagic stroke out of freakin' nowhere years ago and fought like a m-f'er, but succumbed earlier this week.  Anyway, in a couple weeks when I'm able to think straight, I'll gladly consider offers to make your teams better in 2018 and mine waaaay better in 2019.  Peace,
   Rick

immediately.