[USML Announce] USML - Note on contract status

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 20:35:02 EDT 2018

League:

  Just a reminder that players acquired by FAAB either this past weekend or
during the rest of the season have a contract status of FA.  The system
will initially assign them a status of Y1, but we manually correct all of
those to FA.  This does not affect players acquired via waiver claim, whose
contract status is unaffected (the contract status of such players is the
same as when they were waived).

  Let me know if you have any questions.