[USML Announce] USML - Proposed FAAB credit

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at sidley.com
Thu Aug 1 20:42:13 EDT 2019

League:

  Here is a list of players for which an owner has sought FAAB compensation.  Please confirm this list is correct so I can credit FAAB budgets.  The only player I am unsure about is Stroman.

-- Mark

Lubeasts
Buskaskas       2          2019 Rotation Draft
Kemp              11        FAAB

Klein Nine
Castellanos      17        Auction
Stroman           10        Auction ?? [confirm]

LMC
R. Elias            15        FAAB
T. Bauer          40        Auction – already credited

Berliners
M. Leake         1          Auction

Bombers
S. Greene        5          Retained