[USML Announce] Fwd: Let The Trading Season Begin

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at hwhlegal.com
Tue Dec 24 21:30:32 EST 2019

I'll throw in Tommy Pham too.  ?

Sorry about that. The original message was crafted a week ago and got hung up in internet land.

But the holiday greetings are still timely.

Merry Christmas and Haply Hanukkah.

Jeffrey H. Winick
Harris Winick Harris LLP
333 West Wacker Drive
Suite 2060
Chicago, IL 60606
(312) 662-4602
(312) 841-2817 (cell)

On Dec 24, 2019, at 7:55 AM, Bill Strotman via Announce <announce at usml.net> wrote:

? Is that the Diamondbacks Kole Calhoun??    He'd be a big help but I can't find the right guy to send your way.

Sent from my iPhone