[USML Announce] Saves + Holds Redux

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at hwhlegal.com
Mon Feb 11 16:37:42 EST 2019

I think it’s a great idea.  As MLB managers start to finally recognize that the last three outs aren’t necessarily the most important, bullpens are starting to be used quite differently.  Add to that the fact that there are very few guys that qualify as lock-down closers and I think it’s time that USML adjust.

I would definitely vote in favor of Andy’s proposal.

Jeff