[USML Announce] Trade Deadline

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Wed Jul 31 19:09:52 EDT 2019

$2 regardless of round taken.Mark K Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: JOHN FRUIT <jtfruit at msn.com> Date: 7/31/19  5:36 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net> Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Trade Deadline

I need a rules refresher, is there any FAAB compensation for guys taken in the rotation rounds of the draft?  Is it $2 no matter the round chosen and salary?