[USML Announce] Brendan McKay

Jim Barrett chicagojab at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 09:53:09 EDT 2019

I was about to send an email about this and see a chain has already started. If I recall correctly, I have him for both positions but can only use him for one or the other in any one week. Is that correct? I forgot whether there needs to be two slots or one for him?

I probably won’t activate this Sunday unless he throws a no hitter or something but would be good to know in case he stays up in the bigs.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone