[USML Announce] Pandemic Birthday Greetings to John Fruit

JOHN FRUIT jtfruit at msn.com
Tue Apr 21 18:21:37 EDT 2020

thanks for all the well-wishes, nothing I'd like better than to hit Chi-town for a dinner at my fave Hugo's while pouring over a 3-HR boxscore from Willie Calhoun.   Alas, I'm settling for burgers on the grill and an Oregon Pinot.

Doug, won't say for certain that was me at the Brookfield rally, but it might have been.

Best to everyone, stay healthy, stay strong.....