[USML Announce] USML 2020 - league schedule

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 19:07:39 EDT 2020

League:

  Now that MLB has announced that games will start on 7/23, with a 60
game/69 day season, below are the proposed deadlines for our league.  This
follows the guidelines in my earlier email:

Calendar:

7/23:  Season starts

8/16:  Bean trading begins (trades can be first effective this date)

9/6:   Non-contiguous trade deadline (trades must be completed before noon
CT on 9/6)

9/12:  FAAB bids entered after this date have contract status = FA

9/13:  Contiguous trade deadline (trades must be completed before noon CT
on 9/6)