[USML Announce] USML 2020 - league schedule

JOHN FRUIT jtfruit at msn.com
Mon Jul 6 08:49:43 EDT 2020

And what about FAAB bidding timeline?

-------- Original message --------
From: Bill Strotman via Announce <announce at usml.net>
Date: 7/6/20 7:35 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Cc: Bill Strotman <bbuddhas at aol.com>
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] USML 2020 - league schedule

And should trouble arise and if they stop play ( whenever ) the standings on that day count as final ??  Even if it’s July 25?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 5, 2020, at 6:08 PM, Mark Blocker <blockermark at gmail.com> wrote:

League:

  Now that MLB has announced that games will start on 7/23, with a 60 game/69 day season, below are the proposed deadlines for our league.  This follows the guidelines in my earlier email:

Calendar:

7/23:  Season starts

8/16:  Bean trading begins (trades can be first effective this date)

9/6:   Non-contiguous trade deadline (trades must be completed before noon CT on 9/6)

9/12:  FAAB bids entered after this date have contract status = FA

9/13:  Contiguous trade deadline (trades must be completed before noon CT on 9/6)