[USML Announce] USML 2020 - league schedule

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Mon Jul 6 10:04:50 EDT 2020

I would think so.Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

7/23:  Season starts

8/16:  Bean trading
begins (trades can be first effective this date)

9/6:
Non-contiguous trade deadline (trades must be completed before noon CT
on 9/6)

9/12:  FAAB bids
entered after this date have contract status = FA

9/13:  Contiguous
trade deadline (trades must be completed before noon CT on 9/6)