[USML Announce] All Hail The Toes!

Rick Gammons ricklgammons at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 09:11:55 EDT 2020

   Damn, that was a short season.  But seriously folks, though at first
glance MLB’s fiat to expand the playoffs to a whopping 16 teams appeared to
be another in a series of questionable decisions, methinks that they
stumbled upon a good one in this case.  I was worried that the final few
weeks (which will be about 30 or 40% of it) of this season were going to be
a complete shitshow with teams sending home most of their valuable guys
come September, but this ensures that at least the majority of teams will
field actual major league lineups until the end.
    Having said that, I would have bet anyone my mortgage that Stanton was
going to sock a roundtripper in his first at bat last night on the heels of
his lame stint as a 2019 Daddy..........