[USML Announce] A non-baseball question

Frank Luby zachfehsvater at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 09:49:41 EST 2020

Good morning everyone,
I know we are all in the midst of prepping for the draft this month, but I'd like to ask a small favor.
Next month I'll be running in the Boston Marathon as a charity runner. The cause is one that I have supported over the years and one that is now chaired by a good friend of Blocker's and mine from college (Julie Pierog). It's the National Braille Press. They are non-profit that publishes physical books in Braille - from children's books to educational materials to the Harry Potter series - so that blind people can enjoy the same reading experience that people with sight often take for granted.
Ahead of the marathon, I'm banging the bucket (ok, sorry, bad Astros reference, but I couldn't resist) to try to raise as much money as I can. If you would like to chip in, I'd be very grateful. This link takes you to my fundraising page:
https://charity.gofundme.com/o/en/campaign/national-braille-press2020/frankluby

Thanks and see you all bright and early at Winick's on the 15th!
Best,Frank