[USML Announce] USML - upcoming dates- draft day

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at sidley.com
Tue Mar 10 09:56:22 EDT 2020

Bummer, but thanks for letting us know.

MARK B. BLOCKER

SIDLEY AUSTIN LLP
+1 312 853 6097
mblocker at sidley.com<mailto:mblocker at sidley.com>

From: Announce <announce-bounces at usml.net> On Behalf Of Jim Barrett
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 8:51 AM
To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] USML - upcoming dates- draft day

We have now decided to postpone our trip north so I will need to call into draft as well.

Thanks
Jim

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 9, 2020, at 8:41 AM, Jim Barrett <chicagojab at gmail.com<mailto:chicagojab at gmail.com>> wrote:
As of right now I am still planning on attending in person but we will see how week plays out. Friday is day of my flight from Texas so I will know by then for sure.

Jim
Sent from my iPhone