[USML Announce] A fun replacement for Opening Day?

Frank Luby zachfehsvater at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 12:21:37 EDT 2020

Hi guys,
Please have a look and let us know if you are interested.
Thanks,Frank
PS: people have been signing up over my FB page too, so you can get details there as well
MLB OPENING DAY IS THURSDAY!
If you are missing baseball - or just need a distraction - please join Sue Mino and me for a video meet-up Thursday, March 26, at 7:30 pm CDT.

We will play a Crosstown Classic - the Chicago Cubs vs. the Chicago White Sox - "live" during the meet-up. How does that work? All you need to play are a pair of dice and a good internet connection for Zoom. We'll explain the rest later.
To sign up, just comment on this post with your choice of team, the player you want to impersonate (past or present ... doesn't matter), and that player's position. No pitchers ... this is just offense.
Hope to see you Thursday!
A few extra notes:-- slots for the 9 players on each team are first come, first served-- if more than 18 people sign up, we"ll figure out a solution :-)-- all players will be treated equally for hitting purposes (i.e. Javy Baez will be the same "batter" as Sammy Sosa)-- positions will not be too strictly enforced