[USML Announce] Congrats to the Calamari

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 20:09:36 EDT 2020

Congrats, Jim.  Five home runs on the last day of the season was exactly
what the doctor ordered for you!  I was following the live standing and at
the beginning of the day, FRank was actually ahead.  But then came all the
HRs, and there is your title.

Also, I looked this up yesterday: on August 22, Jim was 32 points out of
the lead.  This might be the biggest comeback in USML history.

Congrats on the title, and congrats to Frank on an excellent season.  Your
team will be a force again next year...

  -- Mark B.