[USML Announce] End of Season Housekeeping

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Mon Sep 28 13:19:26 EDT 2020

Looks like there must have been a late update to the standings.  You picked up another point somewhere. MarkSent via the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: springkerb--- via Announce <announce at usml.net> Date: 9/28/20  7:34 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: anrklein at gmail.com, announce at usml.net Cc: springkerb at aol.com Subject: Re: [USML Announce] End of Season Housekeeping

Damn right I did.  (I used the last of my FAAB to pick up four guys who started yesterday.  It didn't do my ERA or WHIP any favors, but at least I didn't lose all my points in those categories.)  I made it with almost 4 innings to spare.