[USML Announce] Vote by committee as a whole

Frank Luby zachfehsvater at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 11:38:59 EDT 2021

Dear Commissioner,

I would in fact like to put the disputed bid out for a vote by the committee as whole.

Your logic on the impact of Garcia is limited and flawed:

1) written rules affected my strategy for this bidding round, which means I may have ended up with Gomes or Hand outright. We’ll never know

2) counting stats matter … someone lost a title by **one** strikeout a few years ago and I lost thanks to Rougned Odor on the last day last season

3) Ryan Pressley gets hurt or is ineffective  … then what?

4) we have written rules. The fact that they may not have been updated is immaterial

Too many variables to dismiss this as a minor or inconsequential thing.

Finally, maybe you have “always done it this way.” Can you please cite precedents?

Thanks,
Frank

Sent from my iPhone