[USML Announce] From Contact Us: FAAB processing

Frank Luby zachfehsvater at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 10:13:27 EDT 2021

Good morning Jeff,

Please also amend the “Delmonico Clause”, which is XV, 3.

Right now it explicitly says that non-contingent waiver claims take precedence over contingent ones, and it even has a helpful example. This is incorrect, too, according to the email that the Commish sent around yesterday with Kerber’s waiver claim from 2018.

Thanks,
Frank