[USML Announce] Fwd: From Contact Us: FAAB bid processing

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 22:40:38 EDT 2021

League:  Here is the late and plainly unhelpful response that I received
from Onroto about the method by which its system processes FAAB bids.
Kudos to you if this helps you figure things out.  I think the short answer
is that they have no idea how their system handles contingent bids, so plan
accordingly.

  -- Mark B.