[USML Announce] Fwd: From Contact Us: FAAB bid processing

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Fri Aug 13 10:45:20 EDT 2021

Unfortunately for me (and for Liam Hendriks), I ignored the cardinal rule of fantasy baseball:  never, ever watch your own pitchers.  When Hendriks came on in the ninth, I sat there and watched as he of course got lit up.  Fortunately, I immediately left the room.  Thereafter, Tim Anderson (also a Nuke) delivered the game-winning blast and turned Liam's blown save into a win.