[USML Announce] Damon

Frank Luby zachfehsvater at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 13:31:57 EST 2021

That makes a lot of sense, Jeff. Great idea!

As far as I recall, Rickey was also the first player ever chosen in a USML auction, way back in 1989 in the dungeon-like living room of Pete and Tom Ricketts’ apartment on Armitage.

He went to you for $51 if I recall correctly. Is that his all-time high, or did he got for even more in subsequent years?

- Frank