[USML Announce] Damon

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at sidley.com
Fri Feb 19 14:30:34 EST 2021

Awesome email !!

MARK B. BLOCKER

SIDLEY AUSTIN LLP
Office: +1 312 853 6097
Cell: +1 847 571 4114
mblocker at sidley.com<mailto:mblocker at sidley.com>

From: Announce <announce-bounces at usml.net> On Behalf Of springkerb--- via Announce
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2021 1:26 PM
To: jwinick at hwhlegal.com; zachfehsvater at yahoo.com
Cc: springkerb at aol.com; announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Damon

That's a pretty convincing argument.

From: Jeffrey Winick <jwinick at hwhlegal.com<mailto:jwinick at hwhlegal.com>>
To: Frank Luby <zachfehsvater at yahoo.com<mailto:zachfehsvater at yahoo.com>>
Cc: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net<mailto:announce at usml.net>>
Sent: Fri, Feb 19, 2021 1:07 pm
I was just discussing this with Rickey and he asked that I convey the following message:

“Jeff, this is Rickey, calling on behalf of Rickey.  Rickey wants Rickey to be on the trophy.  Damon can hold his liquor, no question about that, but Rickey is, was and will always be the greatest and Rickey should be on the trophy.  Remember that Rickey did it the right way.  No ‘roids for Rickey.  But I wish they had told me.  My God, could you imagine Rickey on ‘roids.  Oh, baby, look out!

Rickey has a big ranch.  Rickey got a big bull.  Rickey got horses.  Rickey got chickens and everything.  And Rickey got a 20-gallon hat.  But Rickey don’t have Rickey’s name on the USML trophy.  And that needs to change…and now isn’t soon enough.”

Jeff