[USML Announce] USML 2021 -- Draft Day

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 19:28:49 EST 2021

League:

  I hope everyone is ready for USML 2021, our 33rd season.  The first item
of business is to select a draft date.  The current MLB opening day is
April 1.  I say "current" because there has been some talk of delaying
opening day, but for now, April 1 seems to be the day. Also, it appears
nearly certain we will not be able to safely gather in one place, so this
year's draft will be conducted via Zoom.  More to come on that front.

  But with out-of-town travel eliminated, I am assuming owner availability
for the draft will be much better than in past years.  However, to confirm
this, please let me know if there are days you are NOT available on the
following weekends in March:

March 13-14
March 20-21
March 27-28.

  For ease of reference, Easter is April 4 and the first night of Passover
is March 27.

  Please send me your availability as soon as possible.  More info to come
once we set a draft date.