[USML Announce] Thumbs Down

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at hwhlegal.com
Wed May 26 13:35:29 EDT 2021

I think we just got a little insight to how Rick spends his free time.  😉

Mr. Plesac is surely someone who would have been designated as too stupid to be on Emily’s team.  Remember that this is the same guy who broke quarantine with Clevinger and spent more than a month in purgatory as a result.

Jeff