[USML Announce] USML - rules Q

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at sidley.com
Mon Oct 4 18:11:55 EDT 2021

League:  Do we count in the computation of the standings any stats from tie-breaker games used to determine which MLB teams make the playoffs?  We avoided having to address it this season because NY and Boston both won yesterday, but if both had lost and Seattle had won, there would have been multiple tie-breaker games. The Commissioner-controlled system settings in OnRoto currently exclude stats from such games, which is some indication we had decided to exclude these in the past. Thoughts welcome, especially since we can decide without an active issue on this front.

MARK B. BLOCKER

SIDLEY AUSTIN LLP
One South Dearborn
Chicago, IL 60603