[USML Announce] A Happy Brats Birthday!

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 13:41:33 EDT 2022

Happy birthday, John! Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Klein Nine via Announce <announce at usml.net> Date: 4/21/22  10:16 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net> Cc: Klein Nine <KleinNine at pm.me> Subject: [USML Announce] A Happy Brats Birthday! Join me in wishing a happy birthday to greetings to Flaming Brats owner John Fruit! Hopefully the snow has cleared in Green Bay and you can fire up the grill tonight.-Andy