[USML Announce] Happy Birthday Commissioner Blocker!

Richard Robbins RERobbins at itinker.net
Sun Feb 6 15:40:57 EST 2022

One thing we've done in the past (and which has worked well) is that we set
up the mailing list management system to recognize any email address you
might send from -- even aol or yahoo etc.

So, if you want to be able to send from aol or yahoo or your work email but
only want to receive email at a subset of those addresses, it's easy to set
the system up accordingly.

Doing things this way will mean that you always receive league messages at
a good email address (not the aol or yahoo address) but that you can send
messages to the list from those addresses.

That way, you can happily send messages from whatever email account is
convenient for you.  I used to make sure I could send messages from an
employer email account but didn't want to receive messages at that account.