[USML Announce] Draft day - the unsigned?

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 16:18:19 EST 2022

I could go either way.  For reasons having nothing to do with baseball (and everything to do with my schedule), I'd welcome the opportunity to procrastinate on draft prep.  I should probably be advocating pressing ahead with the current date, just because my roster is bad enough that chaos is my only hope.