[USML Announce] USML - update emails

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 20:17:23 EDT 2022

League:  This is an update on the upcoming USML draft.  I got an email
today suggesting that league members who are clinging to their AOL email
addresses are not getting league emails.  To make sure everyone has the
pertinent information, I am recirculating the text of ym last two emails.
Mark K/Buddha, please confirm receipt.

Email #1:  Pertinent deadlines.

Here are some notes and a list of deadlines for the upcoming draft.

1.  Notes:  All league members will participate. Neither Doug nor Rick will
be allowed to exit the league.  This ruling is final.

2.  Deadlines:  Here are the deadlines that apply, adjusted slightly to
allow more time for free agents to sign.

a.  Roster Freeze lists deadline:  Monday, March 21 at 10 pm.

b.  Free drop deadline:  Thursday, March 24, at 10 pm.

c.  Draft:  Sunday, March 27, at 8 am.  Details to follow.

Email #2:  Draft Day details.

Some details about our upcoming draft.

1.  Form:  An actual, in person draft!  Please attend if you can.

2.  Date:  Sunday, March 27.  Starting at 8:00 am.

3.  Location:  At Jeff's offices at 333 W. Wacker. Ask for Jeff when you
arrive, as we have done in the past.

4.  Minor item:  Jeff advises me that the building asks for proof of
vaccination to enter, so please bring your proof.

  Questions?  Let me know.