[USML Announce] KLEIN NINE RETENTION ROSTER - 2022

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at hwhlegal.com
Sun Mar 20 11:17:55 EDT 2022

Subject to the standard caveats – here is the Berliners roster:

Nate Lowe $8
Jonathan Schoop $10
Amed Rosario $7
Jered Kelenic $10
Yordan Alvarez $10
Alex Kiriloff $2
Chris Sale $15
Jonathan Loiasiga $1
Chad Green $6

Beans:
Marcelo Meyer $5
Austin Martin $5
Julio Rodriguez $10

From: Announce <announce-bounces at usml.net> On Behalf Of Klein Nine via Announce
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2022 11:07 AM
To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Cc: Klein Nine <KleinNine at pm.me>
Subject: [USML Announce] KLEIN NINE RETENTION ROSTER - 2022

Subject to the usual caveat that I might change my mind before the deadline, here is the K9 retention roster for 2022.

KLEIN NINE – 2022 RETENTION ROSTER

C            Eric Haase                        $5          Y2

1B          Jeimer Candelario              $10        Y2

2B          Luis Arraez                       $1          Y2

OF          Randy Arozarena              $10        LT23 (extended one year)

P            Aaron Civale                    $6          FA

P            Jose Suarez                      $5          Y2

P            Ryan Pressly                     $7          FA

MAGIC BEANS

SS          Jeter Downs (Bos)              $5

SS          Jeremy Pena (Hou)              $2

1B          Triston Casas (Bos)              $2

OF          Josh Lowe (TB)                $5

P            Reid Detmers (LAA)              $2

Owner, Klein Nine (est. 1990)
[cid:image001.png at 01D83C4C.179D8590]