[USML Announce] USML - Money check and questions

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 22:44:14 EDT 2022

League:

  In anticipation of Sunday's draft, here is a money check, an update, and
a few questions.

*Money check:*

Bombers 14-200
AYM 18-231
Brats 15-166
Buddha  14-182
Calamari  15-192
Hoosiers  14-205
Klein Nine  16-216
Lubeasts  15-199
Nukes  15-133
Berliners  14-191

*Update*

All of the rosters have been updated on the website.  Please confirm that
your roster is correct.  Any changes will be made tonight or tomorrow.
Please confirm.

*Questions*

1.  Brats:  On the Brats roster, I do not show that Andres Munoz retained
rookie eligibility.  Was he activated last year?  Let me know.  If he is
not rookie eligible, he either has to be waived or move to the active
roster.

2.  AYM:  Given all of the shuffling, will you please make sure I have this
roster correct.

See you Sunday.