[USML Announce] Birthday Greetings

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at hwhlegal.com
Thu Mar 31 14:45:43 EDT 2022

Happy Birthday John.  My birthday present to you is to warn you away from trading for Tyler Glasnow.  Rumor has it that the Rays are looking to trade him away.
Tyler Glasnow gets brutally honest on Rays future amid trade rumors
·    February 2, 2022

Tampa Bay Rays<https://clutchpoints.com/sports/mlb/tampa-bay-rays> ace starting pitcher Tyler Glasnow has been the subject of swirling trade rumors around the MLB as questions remain about his future. The Rays could opt to move Glasnow, 28, in an effort to pave the way for their younger arms.

The good news (at least for everyone other than Doug) is that he’s rumored to be headed to the Cubs.  Of course, that wouldn’t make him very valuable in the USML…..just saying.

Happy Birthday!