[USML Announce] 2004 League Configuration

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Tue Dec 16 09:11:51 EST 2003

I have one person in mind who expressed at least some casual interest; one
Bill Strotman...sports junkie and bond trader hailing from Deerfield, IL.
The one hangup might be the draft- he'll be in Florida during the first
week of April.  Is there a preliminary idea of when next year's draft might
be?

                      "Andrew R. Klein"
                      <anrklein at yahoo.c        To:       "USML Announcements" <announce at usml.net>
                      om>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [USML Announce] 2004 League Configuration
                      announce-bounces@
                      usml.net

                      12/16/2003 07:02
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

I thought that Jim B. and John F. both offered suggestions last go 'round.
I agree with Rich that we should resolve this soon.

-Andy