[USML Announce] 2004 League Configuration

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Tue Dec 16 15:35:36 EST 2003

I'm attempting now to garner what Bill's interest might be. I believe he's
already in an NL league, and I'm pretty much assured that if I inform him
we are no longer looking for a candidate, he won't be crushed. What would
help to know is a projected day of the draft....

                      "Blocker, Mark
                      B."                      To:       "'USML Announcements'" <announce at usml.net>
                      <mblocker at Sidley.        cc:
                      com>                     Subject:  RE: [USML Announce] 2004 League Configuration
                      Sent by:
                      announce-bounces@
                      usml.net

                      12/16/2003 02:31
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

League:

  Not to further complicate matters, but one of my Sidley partners, John
Gallo, has expressed an interest in joining our league.  He participated in
the NL league in our office, but says he follows the AL and would prefer an
AL-only league.  We should decide soon how to "award" the new franchise and
to whom.