[USML Announce] League Size - Where's Blocker??

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 11:53:16 EST 2003

As far as I can tell, Mr. Blocker holds the last and potentially decisive
vote.  By my count its 4 in favor of expansion, 2 opposed to expansion, 1 with a
preference to not expand (Calamari) and one who is undecided (Brats).

What say you, Mr. Blocker??

In a message dated 12/16/2003 5:51:36 PM Central Standard Time,