[USML Announce] League Size

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 22:15:53 EST 2003

League:

  I have been travelling the last few days, so apologies for not weighing in
sooner.  I would be comfortable expanding to 12 if we determine we have three
additional potential owners who appear to be suitable.  (In Kerber parlance, I
believe this makes me a "12 guy").  I think we need to lock at least one of
them in soon, so we can be assured of having at least 10.  Who should be the
10th?

  Also, to answer the Brats question, I plan to send out draft day
information shortly after the start of the new year.  Please let me know if there are
dates you know you will be unavailable.