[USML Announce] Hot Wax Seal

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Thu Apr 1 12:08:14 EST 2004

this problem must run in the family....

-----Original Message-----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net]On Behalf
Of shabes
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 10:57 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Hot Wax Seal

ooooppsss! Sorry league, thought I was writing just Andy, not everyone.

shabes <dbshabes at yahoo.com> wrote:

Doug is going to be calling you but our accountant is asking  question I
know nothing about. He said there was some money from a Merryl Lynch IRA?
Did I get a lump sum of money that you know of? Thanks - Beth

"Andrew R. Klein" <anrklein at yahoo.com> wrote:

Yes ... but how many teams can acquire Jason Johnson and feel like they
*improved* their pitching?!

-Andy