[USML Announce] Hot Wax Seal

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Thu Apr 1 12:25:16 EST 2004

Sounds like an audit of the Klein family finances is in order.....I wonder
if Beth knows that Andy and Diane just returned from a week at the
Phoenician in Scottsdale.

                      shabes
                      <dbshabes at yahoo.c        To:       "USML Announcements" <announce at usml.net>
                      om>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [USML Announce] Hot Wax Seal
                      announce-bounces@
                      usml.net

                      04/01/2004 10:55
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

Doug is going to be calling you but our accountant is asking  question I
know nothing about. He said there was some money from a Merryl Lynch IRA?
Did I get a lump sum of money that you know of? Thanks - Beth

"Andrew R. Klein" <anrklein at yahoo.com> wrote:
 Yes ... but how many teams can acquire Jason Johnson and feel like they
 *improved* their pitching?!

 -Andy