[USML Announce] Email Processing Problems

Robbins, Richard rrobbins at Sidley.com
Tue Apr 6 11:20:13 EDT 2004

The email servers that handle usml.net had a slight problem and a bunch of
email that was sent over the past few days will now be sent.  You will
likely see some messages from me that are old -- like one's in which I ask
Mark when transactions will be posted etc.  I apologize for any confusion
this creates.

-- Rich

Richard E. Robbins
Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP
Bank One Plaza
10 S. Dearborn Street
Chicago, Illinois  60603
t> 312.853.4346
f> 312.853.7036
RRobbins at sidley.com

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on
04/06/2004, 10:21:42 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.