[USML Announce] USML - Submission of future weekly roster moves

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Mon Apr 12 07:51:36 EDT 2004

Mark,

Our rules do not require that teams have 23 active players -- that is the
maximum, but there is no floor.  We removed the rule that mandated a minimum
number of active players when we introduced the current set of anti-dumping
rules.  Can you relax that constraint on TQ Stats?

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of MBBlocker at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 11:28 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] USML - Submission of future weekly roster moves

2.  The website:  In years past, the website would permit the transactions
to be "submitted" even if one or more rosters was out of compliance.  This
year, however, the site will not allow us to "submit" (and thereby render
effective) any of the transactions unless all teams have submitted compliant
rosters.  Please make certain that your active roster contains 23 players
with appropriate positions.