[USML Announce] USML - Submission of future weekly roster moves

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Tue Apr 13 07:17:00 EDT 2004

In a message dated 4/12/2004 6:51:59 AM Central Standard Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:
Our rules do not require that teams have 23 active players -- that is the
maximum, but there is no floor.  We removed the rule that mandated a minimum
number of active players when we introduced the current set of anti-dumping rules.
 Can you relax that constraint on TQ Stats?

I suspect that, after all the prospecting in the auction draft, there may be
teams that cannot roster a compliant team.