[USML Announce] USML - Submission of future weekly roster mov es

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Fri Apr 16 10:18:50 EDT 2004

done and submitted.  thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net]On
Behalf Of SpringKerb at aol.com
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 9:11 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] USML - Submission of future weekly roster
mov es

In a message dated 4/16/2004 9:44:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mblocker at Sidley.com writes:

> I did not act on this.  I assumed you were kidding when you said that you
forgot that we enter our own roster moves!  I will review the e-mail you
sent to usmltrans last week and
> make appropriate retroactive adjustments.

Thanks.  It's just one move.  I reserved Simon Pond, activated Lew Ford at
OF and moved Aubrey Huff to 1B.  I had put it on the same e-mail with my
FAAB transactions, and somehow just forgot that I needed to do it myself.

Mark

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on
04/16/2004, 09:18:37 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.