[USML Announce] Joey Cora is a Dork

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Aug 8 20:03:07 EDT 2004

As the USML faithful know, the Robbins clan is partial to White Sox photo
day.  We had tickets to that game (which is usually around Memorial day)
which was delayed due to rain.  Photo day was cancelled and rescheduled.  As
luck would have it, we happened to win a pair of tickets in a raffle for
today's game -- which turned out to be the rescheduled photo day.  By the
way, Michael and I sat in the fifth row just to the left of home plate.
Wow.

In any event, we had a good time taking pictures with the White Sox --
images to be posted when my film comes back.  All were very pleasant, with
the exception of Joey Cora -- who apparently thought it was sufficient to
walk past the fans, generally ignore them, and then return to the club
house.

As I've mentioned before, this is a fun event.  Take your kids next year.
You won't regret it.

Oh yeah, did I mention that Joey Cora is a dork!  Pffft.