[USML Announce] Joey Cora is a Dork

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 21:31:13 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/8/2004 7:03:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:

Oh yeah,  did I mention that Joey Cora is a dork!

When someone has had the sort of illustrious career that Cora enjoyed, they
don't necessarily show much recognition of mere mortals.  If I recall
correctly, Cora's major league career included several base hits, perhaps even  one
or two for extra bases.  I think he stole a base once, too, although  that
might have been catcher's indifference.