[USML Announce] Andy's Proposal

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 09:33:34 EST 2004

In a message dated 2/6/2004 8:20:25 AM Central Standard Time,
mblocker at Sidley.com writes:
Rule proposal:  Add Rule 17.21:  The following penalties shall be imposed
against any owner caught using the announce at usml.net mailer to disseminate his
own policitcal views, or to comment on the views of others: (1) reduction of $25
in FAAB money for each offending e-mail; (2) loss of rotation draft position;
and (3) general scorn of the group imposed at the draft table.

  -- Mark B.
Let's see.....I'm already drafting last, I've long been resigned to being
subject to the general scorn of the group and the rules may be changed to let me
trade for FAAB money.  In the soon to be immortal words of John Kerry:  "Bring
It On!!!"