[USML Announce] Andy's Proposal

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 09:36:26 EST 2004

In a message dated 2/6/2004 7:14:03 AM Central Standard Time,
SpringKerb at aol.com writes:
To paraphrase Dean Wormer's advice to Flounder:  "Look at yourself, Dubya.
Dimwitted, dishonest and arrogant is no way to go through life."
Mark,

Beautiful.  I guess you, Buddha and I are going to be drafting at the end of
the rotation draft.  I wonder who goes last according to Mark's rule?  I'd
vote for the last slot going to the one voted to have the least entertaining
comment.  So far I'd vote for the above comment as qualifying you to go the first
of us three.