[USML Announce] USML Rules Voting - Winick's Vote

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Sat Feb 7 13:50:58 EST 2004

Rich,

I have no problem with waiting on the second issue.  I do think that it is an
ambiguity that needs to be addressed, however.

As for the first issue, I raise it because, contrary to your statement, we
didn't treat the issue in accordance with my proposal last year.  As I recall,
we allowed a team to trade a player that had been traded out of the league and
then allowed the recipient team to "cash in" the FAAB dollars.