[USML Announce] Team 11

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Feb 8 16:42:23 EST 2004

I am forwarding a message that we got from John Gallo.  Mark Blocker and I
have no problems with what John suggests, but we wanted to make sure that
none of you object.  Please respond accordingly.

On a related note, I'd very much like to resolve the current rule deadlock
without asking John to cast a deciding vote.  I have no idea how he'd vote
and I don't think that it would be fair to him to put him in the position of
casting a deciding vote at this time.  On the other hand, the rest of you
may conclude that that's a fine way to resolve our current open issue.  I
note that John's vote would not matter on the items that we have decided so
far.

-- Rich

  _____

From: Gallo, John N. <jgallo at sidley.com>
To: Blocker, Mark B. <mblocker at Sidley.com>
Sent: Sun Feb 08 10:12:10 2004
Subject: RE: Baseball

We're in, subject the following being ok.  I am scheduled to be in trial in
S.C. in March, and therefore likely will not be at the draft.  My 16 year
old son and his two friends, however, will be.  They're responsible guys,
and will be as prepared as I would be if I could come.  They also will be
the GMs of the team; I'll be more of a Bill Wirtz.

Let me know if that works.